Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI), the country’s official distributor of Hyundai vehicles, continues its year-long celebration of 20 years as the Filipino’s lifetime mobility partner with the launch of Hyundai MOVE (MObility Virtual Experience) on September 10, 2021.
Coming at the heels of the successful The Great Accent Find online game, Hyundai MOVE is designed to further engage the People of Hyundai online via a virtual city, divided into six zones, each promising a one-of-a-kind experience for all Hyundai vehicle owners.
Starting September 10, participants can join the following fun activities that will trace highlights and the better journeys that Hyundai has offered the Filipino through the year:
- Me and My Hyundai Ride. A photo contest where participants submit imaginative photos of themselves with their Hyundai vehicle.
- Most Memorable Ride. A story contest where participants share a 20-word account of their best experience with their Hyundai vehicle, dealership, or HARI-sponsored activity.
- Test Your Hy-Story. A quiz contest where participants answer 20 trivia questions about Hyundai in the Philippines.
- Wishboard. A venue for posting comments, greetings, and well wishes to other Hyundai owners.
- Best Ride Ever. Participants vote on their best Hyundai vehicle ever.
- Drive Forward Theater. A virtual movie house where participants can watch videos produced by HARI and Hyundai Motor Company.
Participants who finish all six activities are qualified to join the Hyundai MOVE raffle. Prizes are also in store for winners of the Me and My Hyundai Ride photo contest, the Most Memorable Ride story contest, and Test Your Hy-Story quiz. At stake is as much as Php 10,000 pesos worth of eGCs for the contest winners.
“We very well know how Pinoys enjoy a good game. For the ever-growing online community of Hyundai loyalists, Hyundai MOVE is our way of bringing happiness in the midst of these challenging times, and of course our big THANK YOU to all the people who have been part of our 20 years of successful operations,” said HARI President and CEO Ma. Fe Perez-Agudo.
DTI Fair Trade Permit Number FTEB-126620 Series of 2021.